Thursday, September 15, 2011

Week Two

I'm into my second week and feeling positive. Having read through my blog regarding the first few weeks last time, it seems the symptoms are much the same. Flu like symptoms after the interferon injection on the Tuesday night is followed mainly by a lack of appetite and lack of focus to do anything. I'm already fed up watching TV. The best thing to do seems to be to give myself some simple, short, task and then rest. I am keeping to a strict liver friendly diet for the first four weeks. I want my liver to concentrate on fighting the virus not digesting cheese and meat. I am also taking tons of minerals and vitamins to prevent all the mouth ulcers, skin rashes and hair loss that happened last time. Only time will tell if this strategy works.

No comments: