Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hep C Treatment - Day 0

Finally, it arrives. I'm just glad to be here and to be able to get on with it without further delay. I want to knock this damn virus for six.

I had my first Ribavirin tablets at 7am and my second lot at 7pm and feel nothing untoward. I'll be jabbing myself just before going to sleep, as advised by my nurse. I'll tell you how things go in tomorrows blog. I intend to be kind to myself tomorrow. Take it easy. Watch a movie. Eat a few biscuits.

Hopefully I'll be up to doing some writing too. I really need to complete the edit of my first book - Deathless. So, I can send it out to more agents and begin the process of turning it into an audio book that I can podcast. I am also trying to finish the first draft of my new novel - Mr Reed.

All this and be the perfect House-Husband too! : )

1 comment:

Debi said...

I have absolute confidence in your ability to do all this and more! xxx